Christian Baldia, President of Constellation SAS, is available for speaking engagements.
Mr. Baldia has spoken for corporate, government, academic, nonprofit and general public audiences in the US and numerous other countries including the UK, the Czech Republic, Austria, Turkey, Belgium and Spain. Institutions where he has presented include the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
He has conducted speaking engagements at events such as the Society of Women Engineers Conference, Cornell Uniersity, the World Diversity Leadership Summit, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Conference, Linkage's Summit on Leading Diversity, the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) Conference, the Global Women’s Leadership Forum (London, UK), the Congress of Diversity Executives Conference, the Diversity Pays Conference (Madrid, Spain) and the Fair Employment Conference (London, UK).
Speeches, presentations and seminars on Organizational Connectivity are typically focused on specific areas of application.
- How Networks Drive Innovation
- Leadership and Human Networks
- What the Science of Humans Networks can Teach us about Employee Engagement & Inclusion
- Full Spectrum Leaders and the Role of Human Networks, Social Capital and Emotional Intelligence
- Collaboration Across Boundaries
- A Network Approach to Knowledge Management
- Post-Merger Integration Without the Blindfold
- A New Framework for Understanding and Managing Inclusion in a Diverse Workplace
- Leveraging Human Networks for Personal and Career Development
- The Social Network Analysis Revolution in Criminology, Counter-terrorism and Military Warfare
- Technology: the Double-Edged Sword in Personal and Organizational Connectivity
- The Diffusion of Innovation Through Human Networks